Best Mahatma Gandhi’s Motivational and Inspirational Quotes For Success
Hey are you seeking for the father of the Indian nation Mahatma Gandhi’s best Motivational, Love and Peace, Inspirational, Leadership quotes for success. Then checkout here Mahatma Gandhi’s motivational quotes high definition pictures for whatsapp, facebook, instagram status profile. Mahatma Gandhi’s inspirational quotes for students and entrepreneur, Love and peace quotes of Mahatma Gandhi HD images download.
About Mahatma Gandhi :
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi popularly known as Mahatma Gandhi and he is commonly, though considered the Father of the Nation in India. He was an Indian lawyer, anti-colonial nationalist and political ethicist.
Mahatma Gandhi was born on 2 October 1869 at Porbandar. When he was 9 year old, he entered the local school in Rajkot, near his home. Gandhiji graduated from high school in Ahmedabad and In May 1883, the 13-year-old Mohandas was married to 14-year-old Kasturbai Makhanji Kapadia. Mahatma Gandhi’s brother Laxmidas, who was already a lawyer, cheered Gandhi’s London studies plan and offered to support him, he sailed from Bombay to London. He attended University College and studied law and jurisprudence with the intention of becoming a barrister. He was trained in law at the Inner Temple, London. He moved to South Africa in 1893 to represent an Indian merchant in a lawsuit.
After returning for South Africa he took leadership of the Indian National Congress in 1921. He led companions for easing poverty, expanding women’s rights, building religious and ethnic amity, ending untouchability, and above all for achieving Swaraj. He was believer of Non-violence lead the successful campaign for India’s independence from British Rule. His first struggle in India was Champaran agitations(1917), for the peasantry was forced to grow Indigofera, a cash crop for Indigo dye. Kheda agitations(1918), where he meet the most notable being Vallabhbhai Patel. Salt Satyagraha this was highlighted by the Salt March to Dandi from 12 March to 6 April, where, together with 78 volunteers, he marched 388 kilometres (241 mi) from Ahmedabad to Dandi, Gujarat to make salt himself, with the declared intention of breaking the salt laws.
Mahatma Gandhi’s Publications are Hind Swaraj in Gujarati, Harijan in Gujarati, in Hindi and in the English language; Opinion while in South Africa and, Young India, in English, and Navajivan in India. He also wrote many book like The Story of My Experiments with Truth, Satyagraha in South Africa, India of my dreams,Hind Swaraj or Indian Home Rule, etc. Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday, 2 October, is commemorated in India as Gandhi Jayanti, a national holiday, and worldwide as the International Day of Nonviolence. The Father of the Nation in India, Mahatma Gandhi was commonly called Bapu.
Mahatma Gandhi’s Motivational and Inspirational, Love and Peace Quotes and HD Images Downloads
1. “A ‘No’ uttered from deepest conviction is better and greater than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or what is worse, to avoid trouble.” Mahatma Gandhi
2. “There are two days in the year that we can not do anything- Yesterday and Tomorrow.” Mahatma Gandhi
3. “Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn. ” Mahatma Gandhi
4. “To give pleasure to a single heart by a single act is better than a thousand heads bowing in prayer.” Mahatma Gandhi
5. “You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.” Mahatma Gandhi
6. “The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.” Mahatma Gandhi
7. “The future depends on what we do in the present.” Mahatma Gandhi
8. “An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.” Mahatma Gandhi
9. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
10. “Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.” Mahatma Gandhi
11. “A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.” Mahatma Gandhi
12. “Love is the strongest force the world possesses.” Mahatma Gandhi
13. “A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of it’s people.” Mahatma Gandhi
14. “Truth without humility would be an arrogant caricature.” Mahatma Gandhi
15. “Our greatest ability as humans is not to change the world; but to change ourselves.’ Mahatma Gandhi
16. “Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.” Mahatma Gandhi
17. “Strength does not come form physical capacity. It comes form an indomitable.” Mahatma Gandhi
18 “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment.” Mahatma Gandhi
19. “Service without humility is selfishness and egotism.” Mahatma Gandhi