B. R. Ambedkar Quotes for Success
About B. R. Ambedkar:
India’s first law and justice minister, the major architect of the Constitution of India, Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar popularly known as Babasaheb Ambedkar. He was born on 14 April 1891(Celebrated as Ambedkar Jayanti) at military cantonment of Mhow, Madhya Pradesh. He was an Indian jurist, economist, politician and social reformer. He lead campaigned against social discrimination towards the untouchables (Dalits) in India. He studied at Elphinstone College and went to United States for postgraduate studies at Columbia University. Then he enrolled for the Bar course at Gray’s Inn and moved to London for postgraduate studies at the London School of Economics.
In his early career Babasaheb Ambedkar was an economist, professor, and lawyer. Then he contributed towards socio political activities. B. R. Ambedkar’s legacy includes numerous memorials and depictions in popular culture. He was awarded India’s highest civilian award the Bharat Ratna in 1990.
B. R. Ambedkar Quotes for You and Status photos HD Downloads
Seek out here the well known sociopolitical person and the architect of the constitution of India and the founding father of the Republic of India B. R. Ambedkar’s top Inspirational Quotes, Quotes on Constitution, Quotes for Equality, Family Quotes, Love Quotes and B. R. Ambedkar Photos status. B. R. Ambedkar was a great thinker and dedicated person we draw we Indian towards republic, he gave so many thought that motivates us. Motivational quotes of B. R. Ambedkar for all aspirants with its status pictures in hd for Whats app, Facebook and Instagram download free.
1. “We are Indians, Firstly and Lastly”- B. R. Ambedkar
2. “Constitution is not a mere lawyers document, it is a vehicle of Life, and its spirit is always the spirit of Age.”- B. R. Ambedkar
3. “Life should be great rather than long”- B. R. Ambedkar
4. “So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you.”- B. R. Ambedkar
5. “Cultivation of mind should be the ultimate aim of human existence.”- B. R. Ambedkar
6. “I measure the progress of a community by the degree of progress which women have achieved.”- B. R. Ambedkar
7. “I like the religion that teaches liberty, equality and fraternity.”- B. R. Ambedkar
8. “Lost rights are never regained by appeals to the conscience of the usurpers, but by relentless struggle…. Goats are used for sacrificial offerings and not lions.”- B. R. Ambedkar