Best Ideas for Coronavirus Prevention
The whole world, including India, is battling the corona virus outbreak. Till now thousands of people have lost their lives due to COVID-19 virus. The only way to avoid the outbreak of Corona virus is to follow health guidelines. Regular cleaning is necessary, especially washing hands. With all this, if your immunity is better, then you will be more successful in avoiding the outbreak of corona virus than others. There are many remedies in Ayurveda, by which you can improve your body’s immune system, as well as keep your home and the surrounding environment free from corona virus outbreaks.
To avoid the outbreak of Corona virus, Ayurveda Dr. Ajay Saxena has given some suggestions, by following which we can protect ourselves.
Top 10 Ideas for Coronavirus Prevention
- To avoid the effects of COVID-19 virus, it is important that you drink lukewarm regularly.
- To keep the body’s immune system in order, you should drink juice of Amla, Aloe Vera, Giloy, Lemon, etc. in appropriate amounts regularly.
- To increase immunity, you can drink a few drops of basil juice in water.
- Mixing turmeric in hot milk also improves immunity.
- For the betterment of the immune system, it would be best to consume Ashtadasang decoction, Guduchyadi decoction, Amrit uttarram decoction or Sirishadi decoction.
- To keep the home and the surroundings clean, you should regularly burn neem leaves, googal, resin, cedar and two camphor together. Allow its smoke to spread to the house and surroundings.
- Apart from this, if you wish, burn Guggal, Vacha, Cardamom, Tulsi, Clove, Cow’s Ghee and Khand in an earthen vessel and allow its smoke to spread in the house and surroundings.
- To keep the immune system strong, you can regularly take 5 leaves of basil, 4 black pepper, 3 cloves, one teaspoon of ginger juice with honey.
- If you are fond of drinking tea, then you should regularly drink tea made by adding 10 or 15 basil leaves, 5 to 7 black pepper, a little cinnamon and a fair amount of ginger. This will help you in avoiding diseases.
- Apart from all these, you should follow the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Health to prevent corona virus.
Hope this article be useful to you. Please share this post with your friends and other to make all aware and remain safe.